We are so happy to announce that our little guy is finally here!!
Wesley James Miller
born September 13 at 4:14 am
My, but we love him. I can't believe that he's finally here... his birth was quite the whirlwind (more on that a bit later) and now it just feels like Christmas every day. He is a chunk and it's crazy to think he ever fit in my stomach, no wonder I couldn't breathe. I remember when I saw him for the first time I thought, "are you SURE that's my baby?" Lily was 6lbs. 2oz. and Wesley was, well... 8lbs. 7oz. - quite the difference. I'm not complaining though, have you seen those cheeks??? I can't even begin to get enough of them. We call him our little bruiser. We're all pretty much in love with the little guy, especially Lily, who dotes on him like the world's best big sister. Life is pretty stinkin' awesome right now.
Here are some pictures of our first few days here at home, more to come!













Help me Rhonda!!! Oh sakes! He's beyond cute. I love all of these pictures and really wish I could be there to see him (and you!). Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI wish you were here too meg! Miss you!
DeleteCongratulations! He is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteDarling!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Two of the best things ever: having a beautiful baby, and being DONE with pregnancy! (can you tell where my mind is right now? Donedonedone with pregnancy.... :)
ReplyDeleteLove the name. Super cute. Love how big sis is so doting.
I wanna hear the full birth story!! Deets!
He is so wonderful! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWes & Lily are so precious! And I love your nursery for Wes! Such a perfect wall color!
ReplyDelete