Kyle, like the amazing husband that he is dug us a fire pit in the back garden area. I think it will be more awesome when it isn't 100 degrees during the day, but we tried it out a few weeks ago and had a s'more party with the kids... well mostly Lily, Wes just sat there looking pretty. It was a lot of fun and I dedicated the first fifteen minutes to shooting a roll of film celebrating the occasion. Film is actually pretty fun to shoot, I think it's the surprise factor. I shot this quite a while ago and I just got my scans back last night, there was a lot of squealing and heart melting and just all together excitement. I still have quite a lot to learn (yipeeee!) about this new medium but so far I am enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment