Tuesday, August 19, 2014

hello jewelies

Duuuuuude.  This summer flew by.  I'm still in disbelief that Kyle is back in school already, say wha?!  It's crazy people.  Anyhoo, so now that summer is basically over I'm going to throw up summer vacation photos. lol. ... there may be multiple posts...

We had SUCH a fun week in Montana, so much hiking, picture taking, swimming, and eating of delicious things - basically all of my favorite things.  Lily was a serious pro at sapphire mining, she was able to pick out those teeny tiny stones just about as quickly as Kyle... and he's been doing this for awhile.  It was pretty impressive.  Wes on the other hand just liked eating the rocks on the ground... and emptying them out of random buckets.  But everyone had an amazing time, I mean really, I could bask in those deep green pine trees and pure blue skies FOREVER.












 


No comments:

Post a Comment