
At first glance this game not only looks barbaric and odd but potentially hazardous to one's intellect. I remember seeing stacks of them in game shops and thinking, "who in their right mind would ever buy that game or even play it for that matter?"
I am now eating my words.
That game has crossed our home's threshold and to my own surprise it's actually fun. The fact that the word bunny is spoken nearly every other word is hilarious. I mean really, how often do you get to say, "I want to kill your bunny with a wisk"
I would recommend this game to anyone and Kyle and I have actually decided that we want to purchase it and bring it to family events, so once the holidays hit it's gonna be bunny-licious baby!
It's bunny time.

i saw that game at one of those roadside boardgame stands. I thought "hmmm... that looks like good ol' wholesome Zoobie fun." Glad to hear it is.
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely bring it to your family parties - especially one where my brother is present. It would be hilarious to hear him talking about bunnies.
Hahaha! I love Killer Bunnies- except when I spend most the game trying to get a freaking bunny. GRR. I think it's funny that the name of the post right before this one is "We're Adults." Now your talking about killing bunnies and such. Haha. Anyway- we should all (Jess, Kimber, Anna, Tyler)get together sometime. Maybe we can kill bunnies together?
ReplyDeleteOHMIGOSH!
ReplyDeleteMELESE!
Dustin and I are huge, huge huge enormous Killer Bunnies fanatcis. lol. We love it so much. Now you have to come and play it with us.
Do you have all the expansions????
We tried playing it once and didn't really get into it. You'll have to teach it to us again. We still need to get together for a game night. I'll call you.
ReplyDeleteThat's great!! I love it.
ReplyDelete