Saturday, August 8, 2009

Documentation

So about a week ago I made an appointment with a very talented photographer (ahem, Kyle) and decided to document "the belly". Here are some of the results:









I would just like to say that this was Kyle's very first portrait shoot and I am so stinkin' proud of him! I think my favorite is that first one, I came up with this idea (although let's be frank, it's been done :)) and I thought I was pretty much the funniest thing ever... oh yes and the cleverest. Thus the laughing :) Anyways, five gold stars to Kyle for putting up with a semi-cranky pregnant woman in 95 degree heat and making her look fairly decent. :)

14 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously, what am I doing still awake...this is crazy. On to my comment: I like your pictures!! They reminded me to ask you if I can be invited to your baby shower in September because I might be able to come...if I'm invited that is :)

    I was afraid that if I didn't comment I'de forget to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously are such a super cute prego lady!!! Holy smokes! I love them all, and cudos to Kyle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hot Mama! Fairly decent my eye! And can I just say that you're lighting is enough to make someone cry. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Work it Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love those pictures! Kyle did an AMAZING job for it being his first time, kudos to him! I agree with Jamie, you are the cutest prego lady:) You are rockin that belly like no other, you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with Molly, the lighting is uber good, Im in awe really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! And what a talented husband!! These are really great photos, I'm mega jealous! If my husband takes a photo of me, it's a miracle if half my face makes it into the frame....seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way cute pictures! He did such a good job!We had a fun time last night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melese, you are adorable! Holy cow! Those are great pictures! Can you believe you have about 2ish months left! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pictures! Try as I might, I can never get any of my photos to turn out like that. I just pacify myself by saying it must be the nice camera... Anyways, you are going to make one spectacular mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful. In the 2nd photo I think you look like your beautiful sister, Megan. (Molly, you're beautiful too)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are beautiful! I love the pictures! And if you ever need a recipe for Fudgy Chocolate Zucchini Cake I have a killer one! Yum! We always grate zucchini, put it in quart size bags and put it in the freezer. Then, it's perfectly measured out for the zucchini cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, it’s your former BYU-I classmate (becca stander!)… oh my goodness. I found your blog from Jeanette's. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek. you are so stinking cute... It's fun to see you are doing well and happy. Congrats on your SOON to be new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  13. by "fairly decent" you mean "HOT MAMA."

    ReplyDelete