And here's a scale shot so you can understand just how stinkin' ridiculous zucchini plants are:
I'm at my wits end really. I've come to dread going out to the garden for a couple reasons:
a. they freakin' make babies overnight - big babies.
b. Our fridge can hold no more... so what to do with them?? (giving the big ones to people usually scares them, and we need friends)
c. Every time I come away with nasty scratches and a bad temper
Gardening... hmph, zucchini is so not on the docket next year.

Totally jealous! I know I shouldn't be, but well, I can't help it. I like how you said the big ones scare people and you need friends. You're funny.
ReplyDeletePS- I'm emailing you recipes for your bunny crop. ;)
Melese! you can just grate them up and stick them in the freezer for delicious chocolate zuccini cakes! YUM
ReplyDeleteMese- I also freeze mine. I grate it up and use it in breads and cakes and it works so well! Try it out! I have a great recipe if you need one. Call me next time you are up!!!
ReplyDelete