Monday, January 18, 2010

Whew!

Um... so it's 2010 now! ....yeah, I'm a slacker. I'm afraid I've been a bit consumed with other stuff - like terribly consumed, but I am trying my hardest to come back down to earth. Unfortunately, it was really more of a thud today. Lily had a doctors appointment. And we all know what that means...



Shots.

Yup, I was evil mom today... and I have a feeling that this is only going to get worse. I mean, the poor thing is only 4 months (4 months! Can you believe that?) and already she gave me this look like, "why would you let them do this to me?" oi. I hate evil mom. But on the up side, she got some real snazzy Curious George band-aids strapped to her fat little thighs. I think that perhaps I was more nervous than I'm sure she was today going in. She had no idea, and I felt sick. We were called in at about the same time as this adorable little boy, he must have been about one.  

so. much. screaming.  

I could hear him two rooms down, and I just thought to myself - oh goody... something to look forward to. I don't think you ever stop hating shots, I think it just transfers from hating to get shots to hating to see shots given.

Oh well, I'm glad she still likes me - here are some photos I took a week ago or so:




 

 

 

Oh I love this little monkey! Most especially on shot day :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that last one! :) Her expression is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green shirt. I like seeing girls in non-pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was just telling Ben that when there is a family member who is a professional photographer it makes me feel like my "awesome" shots are actually pretty lame. :) Love checking out your blog and pictures. I wish we were closer so you could take some newborn pictures for me... when this kid decides to show. *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little girl's face! She has so many expressions :]

    ReplyDelete