Lily is so freaking cute these days, she almost died with excitement finding each egg and we clapped and cheered each time. She's such a gem, a cute little pig-tailed gem.
I think she had like 5 jellybeans in her mouth at the same time... they didn't stay there.
classic army egg, a must.
I swear I did not teach her this, she's just a smart little cookie and found herself a great hiding spot ;)










ADORABLE pics Melese!!! I always LOVE looking at your blog. Miss talking to ya! Someday we will get together and catch up more :) I can't believe how big Lily is getting!!! They grow way too fast huh!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Laughed so hard at the last one- suuuure you didn't teach her that. ;) So cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how darling all those pictures are. She is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeletehaha! Well, a girls gotta have some place that is private! Next time she's just gotta remember not to hide it while looking at the lens of a camera ;)
ReplyDeleteOMgosh.... that grassy basket - SO cute! And the little girl carrying it too, of course. Must. Get. Grassy. Basket.
ReplyDelete