Lily and I have been gardening lately (aka trying like mad not to kill all the lovely plants I planted much too early... note to self - it's not safe to plant ANYTHING until June) her favorite part is watering. Every few days or so I tell her "okay lily let's go feed the roses" she immediately squeals 'shooooooes!' and runs around trying to find them. It pretty much makes my day.
She loves those roses, I'm hoping she never tries to hug them ;) She's really into hugging things lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm not sure my comment took, so I'm sending another one. Lily has the right idea about gardening. She's learning young how to find her place in this world! so cute and squishy too!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mar
Love it! As always, what a stylin' little cutie!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I happen to have a little experience in the rose 'hugging' department (if falling into several bushes while picking someone's zucchini counts), and you can tell her from me it isn't nice. ;)
Those pictures are so freaking cute! I can't get over how precious she is. Right now I wish I had your talent in photography. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Your pictures should be in magazines!
ReplyDelete