we like to picnic. at least I do, and lucky little lily (try saying that five times fast!) gets to come along. I was realizing the other day that, what with the heat we'd been having and all, we had not been outside in the afternoon in for-ever. Luckily, our weather has been pretty freaking awesome lately (I LOVE september click here to find out how much) so guess what my first idea was?? hint: it's in the title ppl.
A PICNIC!
I know I'm awesome huh? ;) Although the entire time we were there I was reminded of the last time we picnicked in that very same spot nearly a year ago.... has it really been that long?
look how much my little lady has grown!!
I can't believe it. ....notice how she's eating in each picture - i love her for that, we both just love to eat.
Anyway we had a great time eating (chips mostly - cause picnics should never be about veggies) and reading books. There may or may not have been a melt down on the way home but we patched that right up with a nap. And yes I totally set up the camera and posed with my little munchkin in a few photos and they are actually IN FOCUS! I know right? I'm thrilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment