Tuesday, September 20, 2011

two years old

That's it, our little girl is two.  WHAT??!?  I can't believe another year has passed, and our little lady is becoming a real grown up thing.

Well turning two, I felt, deserved a real deal party - so we threw one. (psst, I love throwing parties.)



I had so much fun planning this party, from the decor to the delicious eats.  And as always I took LOADS of pictures, don't worry I'll never disappoint you on that front. :)


one of my favorite decorations!  a photo timeline garland!  it's still hanging up in our patio, I love it that much.



delicious food and a GORGEOUS cake, thanks to my molly sister.  she makes magic in the kitchen.

And I freaking LOVE how the photobooth stuff turned out, seriously awesome!  I really want to do this at EVERY party we have in the future... and maybe just on the weekends for fun :)



 lily LOVES sammy.  they're best buds. :)




I just love this little sweetheart! she is such a cutie pie!

 lily was making her baby dance. l.o.l.



It took a few tries, and in the end it was a team effort, but we blew out those candles yes siree. :)





yay! rainbow cake!



what a happy kid.  this video is especially for the grandparents - she is so darn cute!

Untitled from kyle miller on Vimeo.



best. party. ever.

4 comments:

  1. This IS the best! And I haven't even seen the video yet!

    Happy, happy times :)
    We love you, Miss Lily
    --Gran'ma Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lily is talking... actually talking. Have I really been gone that long? I wish we were there it looks like the party was a blast! You are such a good mommy for throwing such an awesome birthday. I particularly loved the photo garlands. You have party planning talent Melese, like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for a party!! From the invites to the cake -- and the photo shoot -- awesome! I'm pinning you now :)

    ReplyDelete