Wednesday, February 22, 2012

in the wet

Kyle and I took a trip to Washington this weekend and it was lovely.  We spent a lot of time over at his grandparents farm, (which I am in love with by the way) visiting with his amazing grandparents.  They are awesome.  Pretty much the way Kyle and I want to be when we're their age: kind, sharp and still totally in love with each other. 

I really don't think we'll have any troubles with the last one,  this guy has my heart tucked in his pocket like a stud. I was reminded of a few things about Washington during our stay though and I've decided to share them with you.










5 comments:

  1. Wow that looks beautiful, and green, and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget that plants get so wild with so much moisture. Beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite blog post of yours. Ever. EVER. I LOVE WA! And you just made me miss it more.
    ps - your expression in the waterproof coat pic is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodbyes DO stink! We love to see our corner of the world through your lens.

    Miss you--Trina

    ReplyDelete