Thursday, March 1, 2012

go go go



potty training is a beast.  I most definitely do not have the remembering quality needed for such a task, and lily?  well, this morning i can hear her doing the poop grunt so I go in to coax her, with wide happy eyes and a sing song voice mind you, to the potty.  this is what I get: "no mommy, go go go."  now I'm not one to force her, if I've learned anything from loads of experienced potty training mommys it's to wait until they are ready and wanting to.  So I say okay and turn around to let her do her business and then I hear, "I love you mommy!"

heart melting. she totally knows how to work me.

2 comments:

  1. We're in the same boat. Anytime I suggest sitting on the potty with Hailey she gives me, "No, I don't want to". Ugh. I wish she would be ready when I'm ready. :)

    I think that picture is super cute, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I love this age!

    ReplyDelete