My sister Molly and I like to party... but even more than that, we like to
plan parties. We're always a little bit crazy ambitious in the beginning and then we usually tone it down to something do-able (and budget-able, lol). This last weekend we threw a baby shower for one of my lovely friends
Chloe. She's the same lovely friend that I'm doing
this super fun maternity series with. Anyway it was SO much fun to put together, and it turned out just perfect: pretty & yummy. That's pretty much all you need right? Kudos to molly on the cake, it was the most delicious thing in the whole world. Seriously, the
whole world. :)
We're so happy for you Chloe, and we can't wait to meet sweet little Colette!
looks amazing! chloe looks so cute. and if you need another party to plan, my b-day is in june. ;)
ReplyDeleteUm, Yes I would like to book you two for my party.
ReplyDeleteWhat party?
I don't know.
DOn't you want to throw me a party?
Holy cow those pictures are amazing! Sometimes I'm really suprised you guys are so darn artistic! Not because I don't think your capable but because I would never even think up such darling things! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteOh my yumminess. And cuteness.
ReplyDelete