Tuesday, January 8, 2013

over the river and through the woods



 On New Years Eve just before we went and partied like it was nineteen ninety nine, we took a trip up Logan Canyon to see the elk.  It was pretty awesome, and completely beautiful.

We got to ride in a sleigh drawn by horses, which was also pretty epic... until I dropped my cell phone... and it fell through the cracks onto the poop littered snow.  Did I mention that this was just after the driver told us that whatever fell out of the sleigh was gone forever?  Yeah, there's a memory.  Thankfully the driver was nice enough to pull the sleigh around so we could lean over and grab it... only after I felt completely humiliated of course. Honestly, I blame womens' fashion.  Those stupid girl back pockets, how are you supposed to carry anything in them??  Anyway, it was still really fun and enjoyable, a great way to bring in the New Year.














2 comments:

  1. So Darling! how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I just posted on this today! Doesn't it just make you cold to look at these pics? :)

    ReplyDelete