okay, its January 3rd and I'm just now digging my way out of vacation. boo. Let me just say that I am NOT a fan of waking up at six thirty people, what a horribly rude awakening that alarm is. Eight o'clock became such a good friend of mine over the past few weeks, but here we are getting back on the horse again. I'm realizing now that I'm a bit late to report on our holidays (new years resolutions are winding their way around the blogosphere) so I thought I'd give you the reader's digest version.
What I learned this holiday season:
hope you all had a wonderful christmas and new years, here's to 2013!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















Looks like a great Christmas! (My) Kyle would totally agree that Christmas Eve is all about Legos.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks fantastic, but I'm seriously impressed With the tangled dress
ReplyDelete