This is definitely going to become a seasonal tradition. I'm not a huge fan of sugar cookies, probably because I've never had success with them. But Molasses cookies allow for the fun cookie cutters and they still taste great! Merry Christmas Melese.
Can you believe Christmas is only 4 days away???
"I want the big one" ... I heard this over and over and over and over and over... you get it. So yeah, I gave her the big one.
and I am just LOVING the snow outside. It's just so darn Christmasy!











I love molasses cookies, but sugar cookies...heaven. You have to hate them because they are tricky. Nobody could HATE sugar cookies...lovely Christmas holiday to you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these! So much fun, and I love that we gave you that recipe. :) We actually made them the same night as you- spooky! ;) A Merry Molasses Christmas to you!
ReplyDelete