Friday, December 7, 2012

dear santa





Christmas just gets better every year.  Lily dictated this letter to me, (I filled in a few gaps so it made sense...) and she co-wrote her name at the bottom.  Isn't she the best??  This is going in the mail tomorrow, so Santa - watch out!

Also - yay yay yay - we're off to pick out a Christmas tree tomorrow!!  I have had a really REALLY hard time waiting this long but we love getting real trees and we have a wood burning stove in the front room where it sits which means - I know what some of you are thinking: fire hazard... that's not it - it means, dry-tree-that-doesn't-last-until-Christmas-if-we-buy-it-the-weekend-after-Thanksgiving, and the second weekend in December is as long as I can wait.  Lily's pretty excited too, she's given me one request, "I want a BIG one!"  Well folks, no Charlie Brown Christmas trees this year.

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! I need to do that with Jane

    ReplyDelete