It sort of feels like Christmas today, I get to see our sweet little baby - wahoo! - and settle this question of boy or girl. I must apologize on behalf of blogger (lame-o blogger) and it's complete incompetence. FYI people, blogger's poll widget does. not. work. and will make you cry yourself to sleep at night. Well, okay I didn't cry myself to sleep (but would you have been all that surprised if I had? thank you pregnancy hormones) I was so excited when I first put it up, and then there were three votes and I was like, "YAY!" three votes... and then somehow there was only one... and then up to two and then zero. And that's about the pattern of the freaky thing - it bounced back and forth a ton and after talking to some of you that voted I realized that it was not just my computer. boo.
So if you perhaps voted and thought, "what is happening?" please accept my apologies and join me in giving blogger a very nasty, unfriendly glare. I will be sure to throw out another post to announce the gender... because I know you're all just on the edge of your seat... oh wait that's me. ;)
On a less frustrating note Kyle and I built a very epic blanket fort this weekend... well I say "Kyle and I" but it was mostly just Kyle, he's such an engineer. :) Lily fell in love with it and wouldn't leave it's depths all day on Saturday (hence the ratty hair and random church "princess" shoes). Kyle and I were working outside on a project to be posted very soon, and suddenly I realized it was very quiet and Lily was no where to be found. I went in side and peeked into the tent and there was her ratty little head covered in blankets and stuffed animals - she slept for a few hours or so. Maybe we'll have to build this tent more often. :)
Happy Monday!


No comments:
Post a Comment