Saturday, May 11, 2013

gender reveal


I'll just let the pictures speak for me here...



I think Kyle is pretty pleased... and I'm still not sure if it's because he's getting a boy or just the fact that he was right... lol.


We are all completely THRILLED at this news, although I will say that I was beyond shocked at first.  Seriously guys, I was so convinced that I was having a girl  - like REALLY REALLY convinced, it took me a few hours to figure out what was happening.  But relief came when Lily was excited, which is kind of a big deal because she's been sorta anti boy-baby from the beginning.

We are all swooning with excitement over this little guy... and also popsicles.




6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I love your reveal!! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this reveal before. I love it! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! We need to hang out soon, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful husband to agree to do those pictures.... mine would refuse, or at least mess them up with making silly faces :)
    Congrats! Yay for baby boys!

    ReplyDelete