Saturday, June 1, 2013
this kid
Do you ever have those moments where you look at your life and think, "MAN! I've got it good."? I feel like I've been having those moments nearly every day for the past month or so and it is awesome.
This little girl is such a gem, and thinking about her with a little brother just about sends me into watery eye territory. We've been doing a lot of re-arranging, re-decorating, and re-alizing that this kid is growing up - fast. And you know what? I am SO not sad about it, I love this age she's at; I love her waking up early in the morning and coming to my bedside, giving me a kiss and saying, "you keep sleeping Mommy, I'm going to go and play in my room." I mean, how can you not love that? I also love teaching her about nature, birds and taking care of the earth - cause I plan on raising a bit of a hippie child, and things are going well.
And she loves her new big girl bed, her chore chart that is leading up to a toy she picked out, and the thought of being a big sister - seriously, everybody is winning. Life is seriously pretty freaking good around here, and in just a few months it's going to get even better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment