Saturday, July 27, 2013
the big girl room
When I first found out that this little bebe was a boy my mind instantly started working out where we were going to put him. That, in turn, started the wheels turning on Lily's room and I'm so glad it did because her room suits her so much better now than it did before... and baby boy needed that crib she was sleeping in.
Here are about a bazillion before and after shots, enjoy!
So there she blows. I am SO happy with the way it turned out. There's still a few odds and ends that I need to finish up but I am completely in love with the stripes and I figure the rest will work itself out soon enough.
Little boy's room is under construction at the moment but it's getting closer, part of me wants to display all of these shoes though... am I right? SO CUTE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I love the stripes. It looks awesome!
ReplyDelete