Monday, July 29, 2013
lately...
I still can't quite believe that July is nearly over... whhaaaaat?! Summer is quickly coming to a close and Kyle like any crazy cool dad has started a project. Normally I wouldn't share something like this until it was finished but I just couldn't contain myself - it's that cool peeps. Behold, the play set:
As I said before it isn't quite finished, there will be a little play house in between those left hand beams (kind of where the blue octopus is) with a fort deck above it. It' basically all sorts of awesome and Lily just can't get enough of it; I mean she's leaving the couch mid princess movie to go and swing outside, so this thing is pretty much my new favorite thing and IT'S NOT EVEN DONE YET!! Lily even helped out unloading the bark with her own little wheel barrow which was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I wasn't there so I made Kyle take some pictures - goodness this girl is my favorite.
Kyle said she did about ten loads on her own - cause she's amazing like that. Who knew that swings could make a kid so completely happy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










swings. pure magic!
ReplyDeleteI CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT!
And yes...your sweetie is soooo lovely!