Saturday, October 19, 2013

growing up


this little man is a month old.  say WHAT???!

Now to be fair at about 3 am it feels like he's been here a whole lot longer, but when I really think about it, and its light outside, that's just plain craziness.

I remember people (lots of them) telling me when Lily was little to soak it all in now because they sure grow up quick.  It's kind of a cheesy thing to say, but goodness it sure is true. My little Lily girl just turned four this year, FOUR!  She is so full of so many wonderful characteristics; she is kind, hilarious, perfect with her little brother, patient with me right now, beautiful, totally crazy and completely adorable.  The other day I ran out and took some pictures of her riding around on her tricycle and it reminded me of a picture a shot a few years ago.

I can't believe how much she's grown - it's just plain craziness.

October 2011


October 2013



and a few more...



 





 .

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. It wasn't until after Keira was born that I really began to understand how quickly babies grow and how much I wanted to soak in the details and try to enjoy the moment as much as possible. Lily has grown so much! Those pictures are such a fun comparison. Love it. And her long hair- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete