Goodness, we're coming up on October and I am woefully behind on updating this blog. I just got these film scans back and it was amazing to jump back to July when we were just chillin' pool side in Montana and drinking in the sun. We've got a few water babies that wouldn't have it any other way too; Lily experienced her first water slide... and LOVED it. That girl is becoming fearless and it's making me a super proud mama.
Friday, September 12, 2014
fun in the sun
Goodness, we're coming up on October and I am woefully behind on updating this blog. I just got these film scans back and it was amazing to jump back to July when we were just chillin' pool side in Montana and drinking in the sun. We've got a few water babies that wouldn't have it any other way too; Lily experienced her first water slide... and LOVED it. That girl is becoming fearless and it's making me a super proud mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment