Friday, September 19, 2014

one

How did time fly by so quickly?  Last I remember Wesley looked like this:

... a sweet, plump, brand new little gumdrop.  Aaaaand this is about the time when photography moves me to tears, I can't even begin to describe how much I love these memories.


*deep breath*

My little man turned one last weekend, and I was in disbelief a bit.  I remember feeling that way with Lily but I felt even more so with Wes.  I can still remember in such detail coming home from the hospital, those first few days snuggling with this tiny sweet soul and somehow I'm supposed to believe that 365 days have passed since then?  Hmmm.  Okay, so he's bigger... and smarter... and maybe he eats more (is that possible?) ... and okay, I guess he's walking - so it MUST have been a year ago that all that baby goodness happened.

We had such a lovely birthday with him at the State Fair... although I think he would have had more fun if it hadn't been for a little bit of teething - boo (more pictures of the fair HERE.). It was one of those days I guess - it was his party and he cried because he wanted to:





Happy Birthday sweet boy.

2 comments:

  1. Ohmyword, that picture w/ his face scrunched up in front of the cake.... amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cubbiness! Happy Birthday Wesley (a little late)!

    ReplyDelete