Saturday, November 1, 2014

Spooky Surprise

Oh my gosh!  I'm writing a post for this blog!  Who's surprised?!  Me.  I've been a little distracted with the Lily & Wes blog and I realized that I have totally and COMPLETELY been snubbing this one. Shame on me.  I'm not going to apologize, however, when this blog is also full of pictures of the kiddles, that's just how I roll. I feel like I'm waaaaay behind in documenting our life, so I'll be throwing in some stuff from a few weeks/months back to get caught up.  For now, I'm happy to just blog about Halloween, as it is one of the most wonderful holidays maybe ever, especially in this neighborhood.

Sometimes I feel like we live in the 50s with how charming our neighborhood is.  The streets we live on were packed with dressed up kids knocking from door to door, which honestly is one of my favorite things to see.  This year our neighbors up the street were handing out krispy kreme donuts and cider, and it felt a little bit like a party in the neighborhood with greetings and grown men in chicken costumes.  Kind of awesome.  Man oh man.










1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Yes, that is a fantastic neighborhood. One of the best.

    ReplyDelete