wow. I am so in love with so much of my life right now. What a great holiday to really reflect on how many awesome things make up my day to day. These kids, this guy of mine, my camera, seriously - - - Seriously?! So much happiness. Kyle and I kicked off the day with a four mile turkey race... it was awesome - and also sad because we were the only ones! This is what happens when your sister moves clear across the country, and no one else wants to run with you. To be fair,
I was feeling a little unhappy about running the night before, but as always I felt like a MILLION bucks once I hit the finish line.
We're already planning our next race!! The rest of the day was full of lovely family chatting a fantastic meal and some relaxation time.
I am so thankful for SO MUCH.
No comments:
Post a Comment