Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Twelve Month Mashup

So.... my little guy has been a year for awhile now, but I'm not willing to let it go - or maaaaybe, I've just been lazy and am only now getting to putting his monthly pictures together, you decide.  I'm in awe of how much he's changed in a year, not only in physicality but also in personality.  This kid's got spunk, which may or may not have gotten him into trouble with the bark at the play ground (wouldn't listen to mom and dad, had to see the sharp drop off for himself... and trip down it, face first, into the bark, now there's a nice ol' scab in his twelve month photo - not my fault...).  I'm so glad I was able to take all of these pictures, putting them side by side is like gold to a mama - I could probably stare at them all day... don't worry, you don't have to.



1 comment: