Sunday, December 7, 2008

Creepy Clause


This is Creepy Clause, as Kyle has so affectionately named him. I was overjoyed at having four main decorations this year: our advent calendar, our christmas tree, the nativity, and Santa.

As I hung him on our front door Kyle was quick to inform me that no, this was not Santa Clause but Creepy Clause and there would be no Creepy Clause on our front door. So poor Santa has been banished to the back hall, poor thing. I'm afraid most find him incredibly creepy - my old roommates included who refused to let me hang him at all last year. As I recall when I won him (at a party) he was the most coveted item there, I still think he's kinda cute and due to lack of decor creepy or no, he stays.





Here's our Christmas tree =) So happy to have a house to put one up in, we had fun decorating it. Especially putting stuffed animals in the bare spots. You can see a little teddy bear right above my head - one of Kyle's old family traditions and I'm more than happy to adopt it =) And yes I'm sitting on a giant stuffed cow...the things you'll find in our house =)

3 comments:

  1. AHH! Creepy clause!! I remember him. That is a perfect name for that guy. He is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! so fun to run into you guys on saturday. hope that happens again soon!
    and yeah... that is satan-santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Creepy Clause. Why do I remember him? did you have him with we were roomies? Oh Melese, I miss you. Happy Holidays!!! Love you!~

    ReplyDelete