Monday, December 15, 2008

The Joys of Christmas


Kyle and I went out yesterday to take pictures for our Christmas cards. It was fairly interesting seeing as it was crazy cold and the camera was set up on a tripod with me running back and forth to set the timer...it was a memorable excursion =)

This was our first attempt at crazy posing which as most of you know takes a little more then ten seconds. Just for the record I was supposed to make both legs on his shoulders and sit up straight but as you can see we simply ran out of time and ... I got a little nervous all the way up there.















Yeah, we had fun.
















5 comments:

  1. I love the halfway up on shoulders posing! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, FUN, CUTE! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great that you have real snow to make your pictures look Christmas-ey! Here we have bright green grass and I even have bright pink flowers blooming outside the front door. None of that gets to be in our Christmas card pics!

    Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d like to know who is the mastermind behind these funny poses. Is mostly you or the hubby?! Which one of you is crazier?! Or is a real team effort, and you’re both just perfect for each other..
    :)
    My favorite is the monkey ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melese, I love you, You are so dang cute. You and your husband look like you're having so much fun. Hopefully I'll be as cool as you someday. I'm trying to move to New York City so hopefully that will make me really awesome.

    ReplyDelete