Friday, January 2, 2009

Our House - - Revamped.


Kyle and I went on a Home Decor frenzy this week while neither of us had school or work. We put up curtains, took a trip to IKEA and finished an art project thanks to a fantastic book my sister Meg got us for Christmas. It was so much fun, and I felt the need to share... =)

Ta da! Curtains! We got fed up with sewing machines (we're not the most technical) and veered more towards the hot glue gun...oh baby can you say seamless? =)


This is the art project we worked on that came out of the coolest book on earth. It's so fun to have a place for some of the photographs we've taken. I love it. Thanks Meg!!

6 comments:

  1. Hot glue gun curtains!!!? GENIUS!! haha that rocks! I love them, love the pictures...and of course- love you!!! ;) Hope the holidays were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny--My kids' bedroom curtains are hot glued, I was feeling lazy and the glue worked-- so why not?

    I'm so glad you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, meg always gives the coolest presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what youve done, very nice:) I especially love the photogrpahy collage, I might have to try that!
    Ok girl, you need to get with it and give me your number ASAP!! James and I are coming out to Utah February the 7th to visit fam and to snowboard, so I deffinitley need to fit you into my visit!! If your still there of course.
    Hope all is well, I wanna see some baby bump! Share some pics! Lots of love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. are those photos in frames or what? that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I found your blog through blog-stalking, and I hope that's okay. It was cool to see your revamped house in this post. Looks like you're doing really well. Well, if you get a chance, check out our blog, and we'll probably see you this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete