Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

I was given a photo assignment by Kyle the other day (he knows I work much better if there's a goal in sight) and this is what we came up with. The assignment was to do three different light patterns (which he's reading about right now, the budding photographer).

Wasn't he lucky to be chosen as my model? All were done in our front room with our Medusa looking lamp. Aside from a few bright spots that I wish weren't there I think they turned out pretty rockin'.








Studly, isn't he? :)

I disovered this new thing in Photoshop called "cross processing" which some of you film people should recognize, basically it's what creates that sweet green tint... it's my new best friend.

I also did a bridal a week or so ago that was fun, so here's a few of my favs.






What a fun girl, I like her so much.

2 comments:

  1. Your husband looks like he belongs to a band. Not sure what music style... but some sort of band member. Like a rock/alternative type maybe.

    i like your new (is it new, or am I late?) blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are great!! Real fine-art quality! Plus you made your hubby look like a rock band gap model. NICE!Not that it would have been hard ;)

    ReplyDelete