
Life has been different since I did this work out with my sister a few days ago. I can't walk, sit or stand for too long without some muscle killing me. Who knew? It says, "real weight loss" on the cover but what it should say is, "real pain, no escape, you're gonna hate us".
And I do, very much.
It consists mostly of lunges, agonizing lunges. Leaping lunges, lunges using weights (did anyone else know that existed?), sinking lunges, prancing lunges. My legs are like floppy fish tails.
Now ask me. Go ahead, ask me.
Are we going to do it again? You bet your iron patootie we are.
And I do, very much.
It consists mostly of lunges, agonizing lunges. Leaping lunges, lunges using weights (did anyone else know that existed?), sinking lunges, prancing lunges. My legs are like floppy fish tails.
Now ask me. Go ahead, ask me.
Are we going to do it again? You bet your iron patootie we are.

haha you crack me up
ReplyDeleteYOUR FUNNY! Cant wait to see you soon!!
ReplyDeleteLove the description of what it SHOULD say on the box- as well as the addition of "prancing" lunges. I must have missed those. :)
ReplyDeleteBoom.
Sounds like the Tai Bo series. Love and hate all rolled into one. Except that it's mostly hate.
ReplyDeleteMasochist.
ReplyDeleteKidding. I think that’s so flippin awesome. Feeling sore after a workout is the best. Sounds like it’s going to make your patootie IRON.
Oh Melese !.. I love you! And I must say I love the biggest loser too! That show always get me motivated.. this past week I didn't do so well though, I sat and ate a Carls Jr. burger as i watched the show!! I felt like such a hippocrit! Good job working out!
ReplyDelete