Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Office


I think you know that you've gone too far with watching a certain show/movie when you start dreaming about the characters. Kyle and I have been on this "Office Kick" for about a month now, and even though we've watched and rewatched every episode it's still pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I have dreamt about Creed multiple times, which sort of disturbs me, and Dwight makes his appearances as well. The funny thing is, they are exactly the same in my dreams as they are on screen. And almost always in an office...go figure.

So it's basically like I'm watching The Office while I'm sleeping.

Awesome.

6 comments:

  1. Um...ya. I think you should take a break from the show about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I recommend a new show for your viewing pleasures... Arrested Development. It is SO the most genious, funny, amazing show! Sara and Jared started liking it first, then ME, then Abby and we all love it. So join the club, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the Office! Pretty much one of the best shows ever. Steve Carell is HILARIOUS, he is deffinitely one of my favorite actors.
    So yeah, Im stoked about the studio. My husbands aunt and uncle that run it though do NOT use our lighting techniques we learned in college, so I will have to turn that studio around for sure! They are flat light people. Anywho, I can totally see you going the commercial route, you deffinitely have an eye for it!
    Okay girly, Im waiting for that number;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous.. Having a baby really cramps my office watching style! you're thinking of going commercial I hear? That's awesome!!! good for you and good money! Tell me how it's going! and put some more photos on your gosh darn website!

    ReplyDelete