Yesterday I got to go to my boss's farm and watch little lambs being born, it was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen. And I decided right then and there: I want a farm. I want land. And I want animals. Kyle had a cow growing up and they had chickens too.Um, Cool.
Now I suppose some people may read this and think, 'Melese dear, having a farm and animals on this farm is a lot of work, you may want to rethink this.'
And that is why we have children.
No, I'm kidding, but really, we are so doing this. It may not be for quite a while, but when our farm is up and running I'll invite you over to see our little lambs being born in the spring... and then you'll want one too.

Love it! There's just something about sheep that's absolutely adorable. And I wholeheartedly agree with your children comment; I'm convinced the only time my whole house will be clean is once we have enough children to assign them each a room. :) I'm totally jealous by the way. Right up there with my milking cow dream.
ReplyDeleteDude I grew up on a farm...hard work,YES! So much fun...YES YES and YES! DO it!
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, you can go visit your Uncle Brooke and Aunt Jill. I am sure they would let you help clean out the horse corral. : >
ReplyDeleteYAY! I would totally visit your farm. But I definitely wouldn't want one.
ReplyDeleteI grew up in the country and one of my favorite times of the year was when the lambs were born, also. I think you will love it! I might just have to come visit!
ReplyDelete