Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Burger Heros
Kyle's family has been visiting this week from Washington (they actually get Spring Break there) and last night we went out to eat in early celebration of me turning yet another year older. I got to choose and so naturally I chose a delightful Burger Joint called Fuddruckers (no pig latin with this one kids). As we deliberated on what to get we noticed a medium sized white poster tacked to the wall with a lot of random signatures on it. It was entitled "Burger Heros"
The requirements for becoming a "Burger Hero" were to eat all of the following:
a. 1 lb. burger - has anyone seen that much burger before? If you're from Idaho think Big Jud's
b. 1 large fry - pack em' down baby
c. 1 large milkshake - I dare you
Woa. There is no messing around in this place. The LB Burger and fries and a milkshake? Man some people are a whole lot braver than I am.
Let's give em' a round of applause! ... And a barf bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HAHA! Thats funny...and when accomplished, disgusting! lol
ReplyDeleteP.s. I tagged you on my blog just so ya know! lol
Hey Dude-Melesey-geesy, Happy Birthday. I'm celebrating in your honor tonight by eating a peanut butter cake I made myself several days ago.
ReplyDeleteP.s. thanks for making me say a bad thought. Never say to NOT do something to me, you KNow I'll do it.
Hey!!! Sorry i'm such an awful friend- I really was thinking about you on your birthday!!! Happy belated by the way!!! Whats new with you guys?? Email me sometime! When are you coming up to visit your parents?? I want to see you!
ReplyDeleteJess