Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's raining babies...

So living in Provo UT, (ahem, baby capital of the universe), I see many fellow preggo people and I feel happy inside knowing that we are trekking through the same crazy pregnant wilderness; especially when that preggo person happens to be one of my very best college friends in the world, Abby! Her baby shower was on Saturday - what a good excuse for a reunion, I love all of them so darn much!:



Of course Abby and I had to do the "classic" belly shot. Would you believe she's two months farther along?? Teensy weensy girl.




HOoray for babies! Hooray for best friends! Hooray for life!

2 comments:

  1. so weird that you have a baby in your belly. As far as the messed up blog, I think that they have limited the bandwidth we can use unless we "upgrade to pro" which I'm sure costs money, which means we can't have fancy, nice looking blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the belly shot! I'm so sad I wasn't there! You all look so cute.

    PS- I just have to tell you that Reese has been begging to see "Meeth", so for the last 20 minutes we've been scrolling up and down your blog. The pictures never fail to send her into thrills of joy. "Meeth! "Ky-da"

    (We're working on saying Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete