We planted a garden. We were really excited about zucchini at the time... and we may or may not have planted 12 zucchini plants... yes you read that right, 12. Thankfully only six came up... although, six zucchini plants is still
a-lot, and thus the following is what I found this evening:

I took a few scale shots so you'd understand how gigantor "gigantor" is:


Oh, just as a reference, Kyle's foot is exactly 12 inches. I'm thinking I should start printing off all of those zucchini recipes my sister sent me...
You rock the mic like a vandal.
ReplyDeleteYes, 6 zucchini plants is a lot. And they'll keep on growing and the zucchini keeps on coming.
You two are the best. My side hurts from laughing. I esp. love the look on Kyle's face.
The size of that zucchini makes me think you could practice holding and burping it in preparation for the baby!
Haha! It's so funny you should say that! I actually held it like a baby and tried to convince Kyle that it was a good way for him to practice his daddy skills :) Haha, so funny :)
ReplyDeleteThat one zuicchini is indeed gigantor! Way to go Idaho!
ReplyDeleteHey, look what I found for you! I visit this website religiously and it never fails she always helps one way or another--little did I know she would come around for those who are in abundance of zucchini! Visit it, I promise you wont be dissapointed:)
ReplyDeletehttp://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/07/fried-zucchini-strings/
yum... I love zucchini! You should find out how to make fried zucchini and then tell me how you did it. I LOVE fried zucchini.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Heres another recipe for ya. My mother use to make it and always loved it. Just melt some butter in a pan, add the zucchini, and midway through generously sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fry till golden. Mmm.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be taking up so much space on your comment page:)
Congratulations on the zucchini...and the pregnancy! We are excited for you!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap is right! Wow, that's a lot of veggies! Ours is starting to produce lots too but not that much! That is so awesome! Congrats on the successful garden! We'll be posting our garden updates soon too but our doesn't even compare to yours!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your zucchini children. Good luck nursing them.
ReplyDeleteMy mom made zucchini blueberry bread last night, along with grilled zucchini on the BBQ. Both recipes were from allrecipes.com