I was just listening to the news, because I'm really posh like that, and I heard a 'story' if you will about Michael Jackson. Granted the "King of Pop" was oober talented in ways of dancing, singing, and writing music - but does that really mean we need to make diamonds out of his hair?
Firstly, is that even possible? Secondly, ew.
I for one never want to look at my ringed finger and think 'oh baby, dead guy locks'
The world's gone a little bananas if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you're order is wrong on that one-
ReplyDeleteFIRST should be EW! And then we can start thinking about whether dead hair should sparkle or not.
Yuckiness and Insanity! You know it's only a matter of time before the Jackson look-a-likes hit Vegas.
Ailleur,
ReplyDeleteShouldn't you be working on a certain list for me instead of blogging while you're at work?
Hmm?
btw as far as the Jackson look a likes go i already saw one... and that was before he died. Go figure. I think we can expect jackson to follow in elvis's footsteps and populate vegas in it's entirety and give people away at weddings.
ReplyDeleteSeriously? Like they are really going to? GROSS!
ReplyDelete