Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Goods

Lets face it, the holidays are about eating delicious, sinful things.

Thank goodness.

Well Molly and I decided to collaborate yesterday and I think we came up with something FABULOUS. Am I being braggy? Good.


hand made.. well sort of - we pasted them with holiday cheer! Don't they just look so darn cute hanging out on the window sill?



What could be inside... why it's Peppermint Brownies of course!! A complete hit with my taste buds.


Don't judge me, it was just sitting there asking me to eat it...



Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Treat!!



On a bit of  a side note - Lily turned 3 months old yesterday! Hooray! I love this little girl, so cute I could just squish her... and I do, frequently.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! The boxes are So cute, and the treats do look mouthwatering... what can i say, you're a genius. :)
    And Lily is darling of coarse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too fun :] I love your creative idea!

    ReplyDelete