Monday, December 7, 2009

Turkey Day...



I thought the cupcake onesie was appropriate on Thanksgiving.
She looks ready to devour a feast don't you think?





Here's mom enjoying the day from the balcony.





I love this picture, Reese loved "riding" the little Barbie horse my parents have. It cracked us up!





Thanksgiving is such a great kick off to the Christmas Season, here we are watching "White Christmas".






Here are the kitties snuggling.





The Feast. PS I made the rolls... from scratch people, and anyone that knows me knows that that is huge.
So proud :)





I was really digging the turkey and cranberry sauce this year... mmmm so yummy.



everybody dishing up





 
Our own little Christmas elf... in pink:









The Turkey taking it's toll.

I LOVE Thanksgiving, thanks mom and dad for such a wonderful time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Also, you look great! Didn't you just have a baby? Cuz you can't tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bottom picture of Lily, Steve walks by and says "looks like a pink KKK kid." LOL--so funny! Seriously though, I love all your pictures, it looks like everyone there had a grand time. And the roll thing...HUGE. Good job on that!

    ReplyDelete