Saturday, August 21, 2010

lover come back

When I was young I was so attached to my parents that literally every time they left to go on a trip together I would inevitably come down with something.  It was usually fevers, I was very very good at fevers.  They'd get back and my siblings would say, "Melese is sick again"  they'd come upstairs to find me in bed limp as a noodle so they'd crush one of those grape Tylenol put it in a spoon full of water (who else remembers that?) and soon I was right as rain. 

Well Kyle's away for a few days and I guess the whole me missing him terribly didn't come as a huge shock (cause I DO).  What did come as a big shock was that same pesky childhood issue.

Last night?  Fever.

What the hooey.  How old am I anyway?  I thought these kinds of things stopped when you were grown up and had another little person to look after.   The answer is no, it just gets worse cause now you're the adult and you have to crush up your own Tylenol and put it in a spoon full of water yourself (don't worry I didn't do that last night). 

I think it's official, I miss Kyle so much it's sickening... literally.





yup, that one... what a fabulous man. :)

2 comments:

  1. Where'd he go? You guys are NEVER separated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I know, and we're really bad at it :) His grandma died so he flew back to washington for a couple of days :(

    ps I miss you guys... duh ;)

    ReplyDelete