Thursday, August 26, 2010

violet's turning violet!

This is why Kyle refused my suggestion of "Violet" for a child's name... silly silly boy :).  But that's not what this post is about, oh no, it should probably be entitled 'Lily's turning violet', because well...



Lily's been in blueberry heaven thanks to a few great grandparents in Washington and the bags (multiple) of delicious blueberries that were sent to us.


she devoured these in about ten seconds - not joking.





I love those blue lips!!  And do you spy her first two teeth?? :)

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute!! My kids love blueberries too. I've always had to remember when they've eaten them so that I haven't been alarmed when their poop appeared black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! THAT'S WHY?! I was a bit concerned :) it's nice to know what to blame it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Reese is also a blueberry-lover, but somehow I've missed the whole black poop thing. Maybe she just hasn't consumed quite enough of them. :) Such a cute little face!

    PS- I'm so sorry to hear about Kyle's grandma! So sad. :(

    ReplyDelete