There are some moments that I sort of want to lock away and remember forever. Today's was Lily in the bathtub. That's right, today I earned the name of "mother" by taking naked pictures of my child in the bathtub - classic. I love this baby, she is the light in our house that never goes out (except possibly during teething... another story) and it constantly surprises me how many smiles she gives me. I watched one of those new mormon ads today which you can watch here if you'd like (be sure to click on the little box to the right that says jane when you hover over it), and it made me tear up. I do hear occasionally "I'm just a mom" and I suppose I've thought it a few times over the past year but it was inspiring to watch this video, and realize that being a mom is really the most wonderful thing in the world. I would highly recommend watching it (did I mention that??) - here it is again :)
I love this pudgy little girl, especially in the bathtub...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





she is positively beautiful! look at those eye-lashes, no wonder you're in love!
ReplyDeletep.s. I miss you, but your blog is written with so much of your personality, I feel like I just talked to you on the phone....hehe
i found your blog. feel free to check out mine (you may recognize some photos ;) ) i especially like the last tub photo.
ReplyDeleteI loved that Mormon ad too. And I LOVE naked baby in the tub pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pix! Cute little L.
ReplyDelete