Friday, July 30, 2010

happy as a clam

kyle and I have had an interesting pattern going on lately... as of three days ago - guess why? 

starcraft 2.



he is a little boy again.  i love it. every night he plays his battle game and blows things up with glee and I crochet a blanket for our front room (thank you allie!!).  i sort of feel like an old lady with all of my yarn trailing everywhere, all I need is a cat to polish it off.  Lily would be ecstatic about that; we had our doors open the other day and a little kitty wandered in.  too bad it was during a diaper change - was she ever mad that she couldn't go play with the kitty, wooo-eeee.  anyway - we spend most nights this way.  last night we decided to move our routine out onto the patio.

best. decision. ever. 

I think we will be doing that again this evening.  sorry neighbors if the sound of a gazillion explosions bothers you. 

1 comment:

  1. I was worried I might have caused some time management issues.
    I’m glad you have worked out a scheduled, I’ll try not to use up to much of his time. :)

    ReplyDelete