Monday, July 19, 2010

Bring On the Fireworks!

wowie zowie!  We just got back from the longest trip we've ever been on ... apart from the prank lily pulled before entering the world of course.  Two weeks of fun fun fun!  So much fun in fact that I still feel exhausted from it  - and so does Lily, the kid is still sleeping (we're going on three hours now - not complaining :) 

We took so many pictures that we're still wading through them, but for starters why not share our fourth!! :)


Here's our all american baby :) look at that pudge!




Just waiting for the fireworks :)













On the 5th Kyle and I got to go on a day-date, thanks to my papa who watched our munchkin :)  We took a hike up Sawtelle and ran the whole way... joking, we drove ;)   It was really pretty at the top but seriously like 48 degrees - - - ahhhhh!







I love wildflowers :)

5 comments:

  1. Look like a hoot of a trip! Love love love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pics! I thought for sure you'd put the weirdo one of Mom and I in there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Such cute pics Melese! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Lily's thumbs up on the first picture. Also some great family ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing! I, too, love Lily's coincidental thumbs up--hilarious! You're gorgeous, Melese!

    ReplyDelete