Monday, July 18, 2011

happy fourth

So I get that this post is about two weeks late, I totally get that - but it's summer people and let's face it, summer is crazy.  So don't hate me but I'm going to throw down the fourth pictures.  We got to go up to Park City for the Fourth and hang out with my brother and his family that were vacationing there - we had a blast.  My sister came too from Logan and we had such a fun time playing with everyone.  The fourth is seriously one of my FAVORITE holidays.  It really does challenge Christmas... and that's big.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
p.s. park city i seriously love you.

 i love my brother. so much laughing. :)




















needless to say, it was a quiet drive home. :)






4 comments:

  1. looks like a blast! it must have been so fun to get the family together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its brother spaulding, our old graphic design teacher!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21 July, 2011

    Love this post... looks like a blast! I love the spaulding family. _abby

    ReplyDelete