Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the great pumpkin dinner

This last weekend Molly and I went up to my parents' house and celebrated the joys of halloween and fall, aka The Great Pumpkin Dinner.  We had such a great time, ate loads of delicious food and had fun dressing up...or trying to - lily decided to be difficult, shocker.

Thanks to my wonderful parents for such a great weekend!!





Here come the costumes:

  
give it up for The Very Classy Jackie O


I thought Molly pulled off a very gorgeous Grace Kelly, yes?


I was going for Katherine Hepburn with the blouse and slacks...not sure if I made it.


Seriously, this was the best shot I could get of lily and her costume (the queen of hearts), she was totally boycotting the camera.  I'm going to try again on Halloween (cross your fingers).


Reese as Audrey Heburn.  ADOR-ABLE.


And Sam as a very tough construction worker. :)


so much fun!!!  What a great kick off to the Halloween Season! :)

1 comment:

  1. How incredibly fun! You all look like stars to me!

    :) Trina

    ReplyDelete