Can you believe Christmas is in just a few days???!!!! Goodness, I really had meant to post something about what a lovely Thanksgiving we had, but that just never happened. Where did December go anyway? I do love Christmas though, (and having Kyle home for break isn't too shabby) so it's not all bad that we're nearing the end of the month ;) Lily's at a much better christmasy age this year compared to last, I really don't forsee any problems with the whole getting her to unwrap her presents thing. She asks nearly every day, although she saw me moving some of the presents to water the tree today and she said "no open presents til' christmas me" ("Me" is short for "mommy"...I feel like I am constantly translating lol.) So I do believe she's getting it.
I love little kids at christmas, it's just wonderful. I saw this video recently and seriously fell in LOVE with it. Adorable to say the least. I think any bible story is about a million times better told by children, and having been a sunbeam teacher for over a year I have plenty of experience with this. You should totally watch it. :)
I don't know that I'll be posting again until after Christmas, so I thought I'd wish you all a very merry one and slap our holiday card on here to seal the deal. :) Lots of love everyone, and have yourself a merry Christmas, will ya?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Same story here - totally meant to do a Thanksgiving post. Didn't happen. And doing one AFTER Christmas would just be odd. So... I guess you better post about Christmas before Valentine's Day? :)
ReplyDelete